Tulips are a genus of flowering plants that are known for their beautiful range of colors and bulbed flowers. The most common tulip have just a couple of vibrantly colored petals shielding the center of the flower, and around two leaves growing from the base of the plant.
For Your Pet
Tulips in gardens are known to be eaten by wild rabbits and other small pets, however we suggest you do not feed your pet and part of the tulip plant. Flowers with bulbs are typically toxic and harmful to your pet if ingested.
Do not feed your pet any part of the tulip plant as it may cause illness.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.