Lilium speciosum rubrum
These lilies are a beautiful, bright pink and white flowers that bloom in late summer with petals that curl under themselves toward the stem when the flower is fully opened. Rubrum lilies are also very fragrant and a must-have in some gardens.
For Your Pet
Rubrum lilies are mildly toxic to humans and some animals. Due to their calcium oxalate crystals, it can cause symptoms like burning in the mouth and throat, swelling of the throat, diarrhea, choking, and skin irritation.
Do not feed your pet any lilies as they are toxic and can cause serious illness and injury.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.