Marble Queen Pothos
The Marble Queen Pothos plant is a popular indoor plant with glossy, heart-shaped leaves that have green and grey variable patterns, and long, cascading vines.
For Your Pet
This plant is toxic to rabbits, cats, dogs, and other pets. Symptoms may include vomiting, excessive drooling, irritation of the mouth, and swallowing difficulties.
Do not feed your pet Marble Queen Pothos as it can cause serious illness.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.