Cherry Laurel is used as hedging or bordering a perimeter. They are an evergreen shrub with tough dark green leaves with clusters of cream colored flowers, and grow small dark purple berries.
For Your Pet
Cherry Laurel, and any other Laurel plants (other than Bay Laurel) are poisonous. This plant contains cyanogenic glycosides and amygdalin, which can cause serious respiratory issues, diarrhea, and intense pain in the mouth.
Do not feed your pet Cherry Laurel as it can cause serious illness.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.