Lacy Tree Philodendron

Lacy Tree Philodendron Photo
Indoor Plants
Health Rating
Latin Name
Philodendron bipinnatifidum


Lacy Tree Philodendron is a large plant native to South America, but has been introduced around the world for ornamental purposes. These plants have large, deeply lobed leaves, sometimes being mistaken for a Monstera plant. The leaves grow off of a thick, brown branch, and have long green stems.

For Your Pet

The Lacy Tree Philodendron is poisonous to cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and other small pets. If ingested by your pet, symptoms may include severe abdominal pain, difficulty swallowing, choking, intense burning of the mouth, lips, throat, and tongue, and gastrointestinal issues.


Do not feed your pet Lacy Tree Philodendron as it can cause serious illness and injury.


If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.