This plant can grow between 4 and 6 feet tall depending on the structure supporting the plant. The plant also has a head like shape with a long leaf with two ear like shapes that are close to the stem
For Your Pet
The horsehead philodendron is poisonous and is harmful to your pet. Symptoms may include choking, excessive drooling, severe pain in the mouth and throat, and vomiting.
Never feed your pets as it can cause them to become sick and can result in death
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.