Hawaiian Ti is a blend between a green/dark pink and bright pink. The leaves are long and thin coming from a central location in the ground and can grow a few feet and the leaves will come off of the stock
For Your Pet
Hawaiian Ti has a saponin compound that is extremely dangerous to your pet. Symptoms included choking, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and other gastrointestinal issues.
Do not feed your pet Hawaiian Ti as it can cause serious illness.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.