False Parsley is a plant that can grow up to two feet high with skinny green stems, dark green leaves that have fine segments that resemble parsley, and clusters of very small 5-petalled white flowers.
For Your Pet
False Parsley is toxic but has been used for medicinal uses as a sedative for humans in small doses. If ingested, it can cause severe abdominal pain, confusion, paralysis, coma-like symptoms, and possible death in animals.
Do not feed your pet False Parsley as it can cause serious illness or death.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.