Also known as Common Ivy and Hahn’s Ivy, English Ivy is a flowering plant of the ivy family. You can find this plant climbing on buildings, fences, and around wooded areas. The leaves are usually a dull green with visible veins.
For Your Pet
Ivy is poisonous to rabbits because they contain a large concentration of saponin glycosides which can cause diarrhea and internal bleeding.
Do not feed your pet English Ivy as it can cause serious illness.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.