Daffodils are yellow or white flowers that grow shoots, which die back to expose bulbs where the flower then grows with around 7 petals surrounding a funnel shaped petal in the middle.
For Your Pet
Daffodils contain a poisonous substance called lycorine which is a toxic crystalline alkaloid. If your rabbit eats a daffodil, they may experience severe nausea and gastrointestinal pain, however most rabbits tend to stay away from daffodils if they have a well balanced diet.
Daffodils are poisonous to your pet if ingested. Keep your pet away from Daffodils as they may cause illness.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.