Cuckoopint is a plant found in wooded areas with a large greenish yellow flower similar looking to a calla lily, with very large dark green leaves and a bright red stalk of berries.
For Your Pet
All parts, especially the berries, are extremely poisonous to humans and your pets. Symptoms include severe pain in the mouth and throat. Most animals will stop chewing as soon as it enters the mouth because of the immediate pain.
Keep your pet away from Cuckoopint as it can cause severe pain and illness.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.