Also known as balloon flower and platycodon, Chinese Bellflowers are balloon-like buds that swell up to produce the star-shaped flowers, usually purple or blue like colors. The plant can get around 1 to 3 feet tall and about 1 foot wide that blooms in summer.
For Your Pet
Some parts of this plant are toxic, like the roots and leaves. Other parts of the plants are edible and have been used for teas for humans. However, if ingested by your pet, they may experience nausea, diarrhea, and become lethargic.
Never feed any part of the Chinese Bellflower to your pet as they may become seriously ill.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.