The Chinaberry tree is a tall wide branching tree that has fruit that are in bunches. The fruit are a yellowish orange. The leaves are oval in shape
For Your Pet
All parts of the tree are considered toxic to small pets, with the highest concentration of toxins being in the berries. Symptoms include excessive drooling, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, and in more severe cases, seizures and death.
Never feed any part of the Chinaberry tree to your pet as they can become very ill.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.