A large plant that can grow to be 30 feet with large leaves that are heart shaped. The fruits of the plant are close to a foot long. They are green and have hexagonal scales as a skin.
For Your Pet
Although many people have these as indoor plants, Ceriman (also known as Monstera) is mildly toxic to humans, cats, dogs, rabbits, and other small pets. If ingested, symptoms include drooling, difficulty swallowing, pain in the mouth, tongue, and lips, and swelling. Rabbits are known to actively seek out Ceriman plants and will try to eat it. Keep away from small pets.
Ceriman is toxic to rabbits and other small pets. Do not feed your pets Ceriman.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.