This plant has white flowers growing. The berries it produces are green until it’s ripe. When it is ripe it will turn a bright red
For Your Pet
The Black Nightshade plant, including its leaves, vines, and berries, are poisonous to humans, livestock, and other animals. if digested, it can cause severe gastrointestinal issues, diarrhea, convulsions, and other serious problems.
Do not feed your rabbit and other small pets Black Nightshade. Could cause illness and or death to your pet.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.