The bittersweet is a vine plant that has scatters of flowers in clusters between 3 and 20. The flower is purple with a yellow stamen. The fruits on the plant look like small red tomatoes
For Your Pet
The Bittersweet plant, including its leaves, vines, and berries, are poisonous to humans, livestock, and other animals. if ingested, it can cause severe gastrointestinal issues, diarrhea, convulsions, and other serious problems.
Do not feed your rabbit and other small pets Bittersweet. Could cause illness and or death to your pet.
If you believe that your pet has been poisoned immediately call your vet or one of the animal poison control hotlines on this list.